Thursday 10 April 2014

Shoot Six









In this lesson i took photograph in the studio of portraits and then during the rest of the lesson I edited the images by putting animations onto the photographs. I did this because I wanted the model to look like she had come out of a story/fairy tale. For this shoot I used both blue & red background, the lighting I used for the blue background was very vibrant but elegant to show the fairy tale mood. whereas the lighting for the black background was fairly darker because I wanted to keep the background a plum red colour. 

If I was to do this lesson again I would take some more close up shots and not all of the body as when I took a number of long shot photographs there was a shadow left on the background. To prevent this I could also change the lighting. 

In this image you can see that I have edited 2 animations on to the models had to look like she is holding 4 birds. I used birds from Cinderella because I wanted to create the fairy tale feeling. I like the models black dress and bright hair colour against the red background and I also think the birds stand out more on the red background than on the blue because there are of similar colour. I used fairy dark lighting and focussed the light on the models face rather than the background itself, this is because I wanted to keep the background quite dark in order for it to stay a plum colour but I still wanted the model to look bright and happy. If I was to take this image again I would experiment with the different angles of taking the picture. 

This photograph is a long shot, showing the whole of the models body from head to toe. Although the long shot images created a shadow on the background, by having the long shot images it allowed me to add more animation which I feel takes the attention away from the shadow on the background. I also used Cinderella birds in this photo and used a similar pose from the film. For this image I used vibrant lighting to create the fun, fairy tale atmosphere. If I was to take this photograph again I would lower the lighting to make it a tinny, tinny bit darker to see if the shadow would disappear and get the model to stand further away from the background so the outline of the shadow wouldn't be so clear and noticeable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment