Sunday 27 April 2014

connecting Essay

Four:

This image is of the Tower Bridge. The angle of this photograph has been taken from the right hand side of the bridge. The lighting is fairly dark due to the image being taken in the evening. the colours ate very bright & blue in this image due to the lighting on the bridge itself. A limited amount of the background has been included in this image to make the bridge the main object in the photograph. 

This image is my own photograph that I have taken during my 5 hour exam to tell the story of London tourist attractions. I have made my photograph black and white to make the image look old fashioned. The lighting I used was natural day light due to it being taken on a location shoot. Within the composition of the photograph I have included the boat in my photo as I felt it made the photo more real life and makes the photo different to others as they only focus on the bridge. The angle of this photo has been taken from the left hand side of the bridge.

Overall these images connect to one another because they are both of the Tower Bridge. They both represent London tourist attractions. Also the angle of the photographs have both been taken from one side of the bridge, rather than directly in front of the bridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment