Thursday 10 April 2014

Shoot Seven

In this lesson I did a location shoot rather than a studio shoot, this is because I believe the location links to the theme of Dorothy and helps to portray her character in the photographs. For this shoot I took many of the same images but at different angles to see which ones turned out better, I went to a variety of different areas within the location and had the model pose in all different positions, either sitting down or standing. 

If I was to do this lesson again I would just take more pictures because I really liked how these photographs turned out and I felt that I could do a number of editing techniques with these photographs. therefore I would just of liked more variety to choose from. 

In this photograph I captured the model laughing. This created a fun, natural atmosphere which I really liked because I tend not to like photographs that look very posed and unnatural because they look too fake. I edited this age by making the whole photograph black and white apart from the model herself. I did this because I feel the colours of the dress and the red bows look nice against the black background. If I was to take this image again I would try to capture the exact same moment of the model laughing but from a directly in front angle. 

For this photograph the model is looking directly at the camera, smiling. The model is leaning against the tree which creates the feeling that she has been walking a long time (like in the film Dorothy) and is taking a rest by leaning on the tree. If I was to take this image again I would make sure the models hair is in the correct place because the left bow is facing down and its unclear to see, I like the composition of this image very much but if I was to take it again I would include more of the surroundings. 








No comments:

Post a Comment