Wednesday 5 March 2014

Shoot Three

In this lesson I took pictures to show the story of different stereotypes within society. I did this by taking pictures of different people and them putting them together.

If I was to do this lesson again I would take more pictures of different people because I only took pictures of three different people and I feel that I need more of a variety to really show the different stereotypes within the society as there are so many.

In this image I edited two separate together by using one half of each of the two photographs. For this photograph I used a grey background with white quite bright lighting. I feel that this affected the background and didn't really make the background look as grey as it was. Therefore if I was to take this image again I would either change the background or make the lighting slightly darker to make it look grey.

For this image I also used a grey background and I also used two images and put them together as one. However when putting these two images together I merged them and then make the model on the right hand side in less focus than the model to the left. If I was to take both of these photographs again I would do the same as the above by either change the background or making the lighting slightly darker to make sure the background is the right colour grey and doesn't look off grey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment