Wednesday 5 March 2014

Shoot Four

In this lesson I took photographs of flowers in the studio. These photographs were to show the story of a flowers life cycle. 

If I was going to do this lesson again I would take full length photographs of the the flowers in a vase as I feel this would make my images look a lot better and more professional. I would also change the background to black as when editing my photos from this lesson I felt that the black background looked better. 

This image shows the flowers fully grown with all its petals. The darkness of the background in this image makes the colours of the flowers stand out and it makes the outline of the flowers look a lot sharper. In this photograph i used fairly dark lighting and a dark navy blue background. However if I was to do this image again I would choose to use a black background as I feel this looks better. Therefore I edited this image to make the background darker/black.  

The next photograph shows how I edited some of the pictures together as a sequence in order to show the life cycle story of the flowers. Again I used dark lighting and a blue background but edited them so the background looked blue. If I was to take these images again I would take the photos from different angles and then put them all together to see what one looks better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment