Friday 14 March 2014

Shoot Five

In this lesson I took photographs to tell the story of fashion. I took these photographs in the studio and used a grey background with shadowy lighting to create the shadows on the face.  

If I was to do this lesson again I would take more long shot photographs to show all of the model as I feel having long shots show the story of fashion in a better way. However when I tried this shadows were shown on the background which I did not like. Therefore I would try with a different background and see if the shadows still form. 


This photograph shows different shadows and tones on the face. For this photograph I used a grey background because what the model was wearing and her hair colour looked the best on the grey coloured background. I really liked the lighting that I used for this photo as it shows a variety of soft tones in the face. If I was to take this photograph again I would take a full length shot but trying to keep the same tones on the face. 


In this photograph I have also used a grey background but with brighter lighting to create a different atmosphere. I took this photo slightly from the left hand side as I felt it looked better than taking it directly in front of the model. I like the position of the model in this photo as I think its a natural pose. If I was to take this photograph again I would get the whole of the models legs in the photo to see which out of the two looks better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment