Friday 2 May 2014

shoot Ten


In todays lesson I took photographs of my two dogs  to tell the story of the life of a dog. This shoot was a location shoot. Therefore I used natural day light for the lighting of my photographs and a natural setting. I took a variety of pictures to show a day in a dogs life. For example: Sleeping and eating. If I was to do this lesson again I would try to do a studio shoot, however I do like the pictures I took on this location shoot because I like that they look natural.


I have taken this image from a direct in front angle. In the photograph I managed to capture my dog looking straight at the camera, therefore you can see his facial expression. During the editing process I slightly blurred the background to show depth of field and make the dog the main focus of the image. If I was to take this photograph again I would try to take it while my dog was outside rather than inside as I feel it would look better if it was taken on grass or a field.

In this photograph I have taken to show the movement of my dog. I took this picture from behind, slightly above leaving a lot of space at the right hand side. then while editing I merged the same image over the top of each other to make it look as if my dog is actually walking. The lighting for this picture was natural as I relied on the sun light due to it being a location shoot. If I was to take this picture again I would experiment with different angles of taking the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment