Friday 2 May 2014

Shoot Twelve

In todays lesson I took photographs to tell the story of movement. This shoot was a location shoot, however when it came to the editing process I made the background black, like a studio shoot as I believed it looked a lot better and shows the movement and positions more clearly. I used natural lighting for this shoot. If I was to do this shoot again I would do it in the studio instead of location as it looks a lot better and more professional. 


In this photograph I have captured the movement of a handstand. I have then copied and repeated the same image and changed the opacity as it goes on.  I have edited the background black to show a clearer outline of the handstand. I used natural sun light for the lighting of this image. If I was to take this image again I would try to capture the model doing a handstand when her legs are directly straight upwards as they are slightly leaning to the left hand side.





For this photograph I have got the model to do a bridge. I have also edited the background plain black because it looked better than the location background. By making the background black it makes the position/movement stand out and looks more clear. The lighting used was also natural, the same as above. If I was to take this image again I would take it from all different angles, above, low, in front behind ect to see what angle looks best. I would also take the photograph in the studio due to the fact that I know it will look a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment