Friday 2 May 2014

Shoot Eleven

In todays lesson I took photographs to tell the story of old and new. I did this by showing things children would do in the olden days compared to what they do know. For example reading in the olden days and playing on a ipad today. To show the difference between the two I edited the old pictures to make them look old fashioned. this shoot was a location shoot, therefore I used a natural background and natural lighting. If I was to do this shoot again I would do a studio shoot as I believe it would have looked better.


In this picture I have merged two separate images together, one showing old and the other showing new. the old fashioned image shows the model playing cards, whereas the present day photo shows the model playing on her ipad. I used natural lighting and a natural location background. If I was to take this image again I would include more background as when I merged the images together it was hard to fit the two together.

For this photograph I have just shown an old fashioned picture of the model drawing. I have again merged two images together, however these two images are the same. This creates a shadow, ghost effect. I have made the image black and white with a hint of orange to make it look old fashioned and show its from a different erea. If I was to take this photograph again I would take it from all different angles to see which ones turn out the best so I have a bigger variety to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment